MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2018: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will be soon releasing the admit cards of MP Vyapam Group 5 exam 2018. The candidates who have registered for the exam can visit the official website to download.
The examination is going take place on 1st and 2nd April 2018. Through this test, the board will shortlist candidates for 2964 vacancies. Candidates who wish to get selected for the applied post must participate in the examination.
MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2018 Release Soon
The exam is going to conducted for a total of 100 marks. Applicants have to score minimum qualifying marks to clear the examination. The qualifying marks are different for each category, based on cut off marks candidates qualifying marks will be decided.
The board is conducting examination for several posts like ANM, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, etc. Applicants who have applied for the recruitment and received application number must download the MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2018.
The written test will take place at various centers across Madhya Pradesh state. Applicants can get their respective examination center details from the hall ticket. The board will also provide exam timing in the hall ticket.
The candidates have to attend their respective center on the given date with their Hall tickets and a valid id card. Those who failed to provide any of the required documents or the document submitted does not match the candidate’s details. They will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Board Name: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Exam Name: MP Vyapam Group 5.
- Steps To Download MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Click on the admit card tab.
- Check for the Group 5 exam admit card link and open it.
- Now enter your MPPEB roll number and Date Of Birth.
- After providing the details correctly, click on submit button.
- Your exam Admit card will open on the screen.
- Download it and take a copy and carry it to the exam hall.